- “This is such a great idea! People will love this! I’m a wonderful blogger! It’s so easy!”
- “What the #*$%# is wrong with my #%*$%$ computer!!”
- “I’m not used to writing here/at this time of day.”
- “Gosh I thought this post was going to be easier to write. This is taking forever and it’s still not there yet.”
- “Is this post good enough?”
- “I have nothing to say. I’ll never have anything to say. It’s all been said before.”
The hard part is: you have to post on all of these days. And the dirty little secret is that no one, not even you, can tell which is which.
Keep at it.
(p.s. this post isn’t just about blogging)
7 thoughts on “Six types of blogging days”
and which one are you?
I find it ironic that you left out day #7. Perhaps on the 7th day, the blogger rests?
Eric, this made me laugh out loud!
Been there.. done all that. It’s nice to know that you’re not alone sometimes. I think the trick is to get as many posts out of the day ones as you can so that you have something ready for two through six. Now, if it was easy as that…
Totally agree, Adam!
GREAT post. I so love this. And Eric’s comment gave me a chuckle, too!