I will be out for a week and not blogging. The last time I took a few days off, traffic to my blog increased. I’m not sure that’s a good sign, but who knows?
The good news is that this blog is borrowing a much-maligned campaign by NBC networks to justify summer reruns: “If you haven’t read it, it’s new to you.”
This is your chance to review some posts you may have missed. Read one every day if you like, and it will be almost as good as new posts:
– Donations that Make a Difference
– Reflections on Maimonides’ 8 levels of Charity (tzedakah)
– What would Maimonides think of Kiva?
– Explaining Complexity with a good Analogy
– Even Fiji water can be green?
– The need for maternal care in the developing world
– Acumen Fund breakfast discussion on energy
…and, for some reason, the single most popular post on the blog: About Sasha.
Thanks to all of you for reading and for the positive feedback. It really means a lot and it’s exciting to know you’re out there and tuning in.